  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:34:11 -0500

Karen, I have to admit ignorance as to the horrible effect this gassing has
on these poor creatures.  It makes me sick all over.  The cruelty of gassing
has to stop.  Death by injection cannot be that hard on the pound employees
if they REALLY see what gassing does.  No it is not easy, but holding them
and talking to them is so much easier on the dog--not having to admit what
goes on in those boxes must be easier on pound employees.  If  they know and
still do not want to deal with injections they should not have the job.
Sandi Card