[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: service dogs

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:44:07 -0800

Is that a Men’s Club???

Dave

From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2015 11:16 AM
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] service dogs

Am I going to get in trouble for getting  my MENSA certificate on line?  It
seemed like a smart idea at the time.

As of last May if you ask these questions and ask for documentation you would
be in violation of the ADA law. Not to mention those so called certificates
signed by a doctor can be purchased on the Internet for 25 bucks. Cheaters will
be cheaters and they will always find a way to do it.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to care about what anyone
thinks of me. lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx <mailto:lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx>

Evan

---