[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: service dogs

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 13:43:11 -0500

Maybe these animals should wear a placard that tells what they do!    Actually,
not all disabilities are that obvious.  For instance, my daughter has Cystic
Fibrosis and breathing is extremely difficult on any exertion. She has a
handicapped plate on her car - but she doesn't look sick!   Maybe this girl has
seizures, or severe asthma attacks, where the dog has to alert or some other
disability that can't be seen.
It is always a shame some try to beat the system. But I guess they always have
and alway will.   I just hate to judge someone by appearance.
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad