[ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:49:47 -0500

We want to wish each and everyone a very HEALTHY, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Mostly
we wish you good health without which you can't do much of anything.  Somehow
that message speaks of age.  Christmas was sooooo hectic this year. Never got
the first wish out to the list let alone a card.  Lots of family in from
different parts of the country and 5 motherless puppies to add to the
confusion.   The litter is line bred Lothario and Dallas.  We drove to Ala to
bring them back to Atlanta to a surrogate Mother, thank you Floyd and Linda.
They did OK but we had to bring them to our place and hand feed.  Poor little
things they got off to a poor start.  Fortunately they are doing better. Pups
are line bred Lothario & Dallas.
Regarding Ginny Collins:  I first saw her handle the GV Touché to her title the
year GV Mike went up.  Imagine, bred, owned and handled by Ginny and not once
but twice.  What an inspiration!  A Wonderful Lady full of life and so very
knowledgeable.  We really need to interview (and document) the people that have
been in the breed for so long and that have so much to offer  Too bad we missed
out on Julius Due.
Have a wonderful and safe Year everyone.
Nancy & Ron and all the dogs at Heinerburg.