[ SHOWGSD-L ] (no subject)

  • From: Michael and Linda Booker <legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:08:18 -0400

I was just looking up our point schedule because I have been working on our
shows (GSDC of Louisiana and GSDC of Baton Rouge).  For our region, beginning
in May (won't affect this year's show) it will only take 11 dogs for 3 points.
:o  I didn't check other regions.

Wonder what the numbers will look like the next time they adjust the point
schedules after (if?) gas hits $4/gal.  (????)

LindaLegato German Shepherds...and... Stormy Sch3 IPO3 CDX RAE SG Zena Sch3
Kkl1 AD CD TC Beaux Sch3 AD