[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new conformation class

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mlgray@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:01:05 -0400

If the Delegate body passes this, there will be NO novice class...only
the amateur class in its place.  What they should have done was make BBE
for amateurs
only...and put the professional restrictions there...but no...as usual,
AKC only thought this half way through................now they'll  still
have two classes that
most people don't enter, and judges (not all, but enough) continue to
ignore.
Peggy