[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: movement/ levers

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:59:31 -0700

NO ONE should blast you Diane.   The Standard itself says
........" the gait appears to be the steady motion of a well lubricated
machine".
This beautiful precision movement is the result of a correctly moving German
Shepherd Dog
and because of this precision movement they can gait all day without
tiring.....stopping, slowing,
accelerating and turning........and be able to leap over tall
buildings....Oooops...digressed again...<G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com