[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: lack of movement

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danannkennel@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:19:55 -0600

Norma..what is your point? the content of these posts have been about
leaving the breed...I breed I love...that offends me. the reasons have been
many..complaining...is giving all those reasons..without offering
solutions...yes this is 'chatting" as you say...but where are the posts to
give reasons to not leave??? How do you interpret what I am saying as the
glass being half empty..what I am saying is that everyone should stop
assigning blame...my handler worked his ass off to show our bitch..Steve
ands I worked our asses off to condition every day for weeks so that this
bitch would be ready for the National...the Tracheas' are good people..they
had purchased the bitch from us..and entrusted her to our care for
conditioning and training to see that the job got done...now..to me that is
the biggest smile you could put on anyones face..to see a team effort come
together...oh and don't forget..I am not part owner..I am part
breeder..Steve is part owner..C.Grainger

<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 1/8/2005 5:55:44 PM
> Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: lack of movement
>
> My goodness ---- GET A LIFE ---- it is NOT --- complaining etc.
> BUT ---- chatting  --- OK ----   I WAKE UP EACH AND EVERY
> DAY WITH THE SAME GOAL -- I AM USUALLY ABLE TO
> ACHIEVE THIS GOAL --- Ms Grainger --  It is -------
> SERIOUSLY --- TO PUT A SMILE ON AT "LEAST" ONE
> PERSON'S FACE ----- OK --------     GO TO YOUR HUSBAND
> AND OR DOGS AND ---- KNOW THAT ONE OF THE MOST
> WONDERFUL THINGS DOG DO FOR US IS ---
> THEY WASH OUR FACES WHETHER WE NEED IT OR NOT!!
> I EXPECT TO HAVE A MORE POSITIVE POST COMING FROM
> YOU --- shortly ---- THANK YOU MAAM --- For someone who is
> the PART owner of the GVX --- be happy --- NOW FOR THE MOTTO
> FOR THIS YEAR MY DEAR ------ IT IS GREAT TO BE ALIVE IN 2005
> Norma & the critters just outside of Baton Rouge -- not far from the
> Trahans!!
> OK ========   Love ya Gal -  SMILE AND THE WORLD SMILES
> WITH YOU ----- CRY AND YOU CRY ALONE   ---

EXPRESSLY