[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: lack of movement

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Danannkennel@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:11:42 EST

In a message dated 1/9/2005 9:23:18 AM Central Standard Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Several "experienced"
> breeders again complain..there is no movement..no good dogs..just
> slugs..well, then go breed a good one.what's stopping you?.if a person has
> been in this game for 30 years..they should have at their disposal the
> knowledge of the breed and experience to be able to do that..again..not
> only will you breed a good one.

Christine you make the above seem so easy....I know people in this breed that
have done all the right things as far as breeding and still after 30 yrs.
have never bred a champion.  Its not their fault for lack of trying sometimes
breedings just dont click and theres always that percentage of luck involved.
You and I have been very fortunate, but there are some that haven't and its not
that easy.

Patty Szymczak
www.pagairsgsd.com