[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: leaving the breed

  • From: "MelanaGSD" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:34:20 -0500

Just got back from the Orlando Specialty and don't have time to read them
all but see it's been very interesting on the list while we were gone and
that the discussion of why people are leaving the breed/declining entries is
lingering.

I wanted to clarify a post I made on declining entries several days ago
since some apparantly interpreted it to mean that I was going to "quit
showing".  What my post said/meant was that I was going to stop showing TWO
OR THREE entries at each show I attend once I got through the shows I've
already committed to this month.  Big difference.

Not that most of you even care but I had enough people ask me about saying I
was not going to show anymore that I wanted to clarify it on the list as
well : ) As long as the hubby and I are healthy, have a few extra bucks to
spare occasionally and a good dog, I'll still be there with my one entry <g>

Melissa