[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: jims post

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 16:46:18 EDT

Sticking with the subject on hand (I'm getting close to being over this darn
flu! HAH!), if Jim Moses chose this time ONLY to post this well thought out,
carefully composed letter, then he obviously expected some feedback.

Appropriate time or not, starting a subject will often create respondents.
(except in some of my posts, but then I sometimes post disturbing news like the
ARistas are taking over our right to own and enjoy dogs).  Talking about the
matter, does it not?  Rather than talking about the original SUBJECT.  It tends
veer off course.

I just learned about the Delphi system of conducting a meeting, last week.
Fascinating.  Can be used positively or negatively.  (Talk about veering off
course!)

Stormy

In a message dated 4/21/07 1:19:56 PM, gsdlady28@xxxxxxx writes:

> If it had nothing to do with his comments, then why did you post that in
> response to comments on his letter? I think that any time someone has
> something
> they feel is important to say, it is an appropriate time...if the topic was
> dropped until a more appropriate time, this apparently is that time.
>
> Maggie Marshall
> Aeval German Shepherds
> http://hometown.aol.com/gsdlady28/index.html
> Website Updated 03/21/2007