[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: jims post

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: GSDLady28@xxxxxxx, wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:36:00 EDT

Just curious... where was all this concern about keeping the list  posts
secret when people were giving all the conjecture and innuendos to
the Dog Press and countless other breed lists?  As I recall, quite a
few of those posts that were copied here, were practically verbatim  from
posts on this list.    - Janice

In a message dated 4/21/2007 2:36:41 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
gsdlady28@xxxxxxx writes:
Wendy, I  still do not see where it says we are not to discuss anything
posted on the  list with a non-member....I did not forward, reproduce, or use
any
material  from the list, I merely talked about several topics on the list swith
someone  who soon after became a member of the list, and not even close to
verbatim (my  memory is not that good!) If this is the case I think we all will
be  prosecuted, because I have certainly heard my share of ringside chatter
amongst listers to non listers about list stuff....perhaps I am wrong, but I
do not feel that it is the intent of the list policy to stop people from
discussing list matters...If I read a really good book on GSDs, I can tell
everyone how much I liked it....I cant copy it and send it to all of my
friends or
e-mail it or post it on my website without permission of the  author, but I
certainly could  talk about what  good book it  is.

Maggie Marshall
Aeval German  Shepherds
http://hometown.aol.com/gsdlady28/index.html
Website Updated  03/21/2007

Subject: Re: jimmys post
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 15:18:14  -0400
ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN  ANY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL  BE
PROSECUTED.

Wendy

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."