[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: interesting

  • From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 06:34:11 -0600

Randy- You hit the nail on the head.  EDUCATION is the answer.  The parent
club needs to get more involved in preparing a standardized seminar
presentation so that better information is provided to the people who give a
GSD seminar. Helen Gleason is the Education chairperson and is working on
such a presentation.  I hope it is finished soon.  D.D.