[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Mega-esophagus

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Elsyd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:39:10 -0500

Syd,
  YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have had ONE problem with mega and it was a
breeding I was forced to do by the co owner of the bitch. It is heart
wrenching to watch these poor pups. I lost 3 to mega's..............2 of
them also had Shaker Puppy Syndrome..........2 to bad elbows.......and the
boy I kept not only had 2 bad elbows but a bad hip socket to boot......
Bred to my guys she produced normal happy HEALTHY pups. Mo