[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Mega-esophagus

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 18:52:27 EDT

I am happy that your pup survived, she is one of the lucky ones...good to
have an owner as dedicated as you. I do not have a problem with your seven year

old girl, just the gist of your comments about other breeders. Being
"bothered"  is hardly the term, it is a total dedication that usually does not
end
successfully. I admire your love and devotion. We all learn by doing. Syd

In a message dated 4/3/2008 3:35:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi  Syd,
Sorry  if I upset you with what I wrote. Dania wanted to hear about
experiences with  mega so I gave her one. And I have heard numerous people over
the
years saying  that they put mega pups down because they did not want to be
bothered with it.  You see......I love my Nichole and I did not put her through
any
misery. Do  you think for one second that if from the time that we started to
feed her  small meals and hold her up that if it was not working after a few
days that I  would let her suffer. But  like I said...I do not think that I
would put  another puppy through that. She is a happy seven year old girl and I
am truly  sorry if you have a problem with that. I love her with all my heart
and would  not trade her for all the money in the world.
kind Regards,

Amy  Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises,   Tortoise Rescue