[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OPRAH

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:34:45 -0400

Someone told me she bought three from someone who'd advertised them as "rare
white English Goldens."  Someone else told me they were really
Maremmas....not Goldens at all.   I saw them once (on TV) and whatever they
were, they were very poor quality.
  Her Cocker Sophie was supposedly also puppymill bred...and died at around
11, which I guess wasn't long enough for Ms. Oprah...she is blaming the
original breeder for Sophie not living long enough.
   Just be prepared to be lumped in with the rubbish tomorrow...Ms. Oprah
doesn't know her butt from a hole in the ground when it comes to dogs...and
she listens to all the wrong people.............just because she made a lot
of money doesn't mean her brain works in all facets, you know.
   Peggy