[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Board Members

  • From: gsdchablis@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxx, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:54:08 -0400

I think we need to smarten up and figure out a way to protect our board members
from being sued. Other clubs have protection for their boards, it takes us 3
times?of board members having lawsuits brought against them, when they are
carrying out the rules and regulations which are the same for everybody.
?Cindy