[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: grooming

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:14:25 -0800 (PST)

That is a good idea. and with the other parts that they show on the page I
could be a great weird stranger :0) Thanks for the info I am going to order the
shield.
Terry
From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
To: tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 4:33 PM

In a message dated 2/11/2009 4:20:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
a bath can not be given but the undercoat is coming loose a high powered
dryer will get rid of a lot of that hair without having to do all the
raking/combing.

I often do this. Do the initial brushing when a few sections are starting
to blow, but when it is "the dog in whole" I put them on the grooming table
and use the dryer to take all the dead coat out. Just did this on one of my
males sired by Black Ice who has enough coat to well coat 3 dogs.
I brush him well after, give it a couple of days, then bath and blow dry.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont (recording secretary), Life member CKC
"The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being
can alter his life by altering his attitude"-William James
Awards. AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)

is Copyrighted 2008. All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.