[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: from an outsider

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 20:10:57 -0800

I am not totally sure what arrangements the PC makes with the hotels for
the time period of the National. For the weekend of the Santa Maria/San
Luis Bay GSDC Specialty, our club reserves a block of 10 rooms in 3
different hotels. In the case of last year, it was a pretty good idea,
due to the Michael Jackson trial. It started the same weekend as our
specialty.
    I do give the hotels my cell phone number and call them after the
show to check on how the rooms and the hotel property were kept. It just
helps the relationship.
Mike Gray