[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: from an outsider

  • From: Grace Eaton <zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, pmick@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:16:32 -0800 (PST)

I totally agree. People need to held accountable for this stuff. What gets me
too is....WHY in the world would ANYBODY leave a dog uncrated alone in a hotel
room????? Even extremely sound dogs can be upset by this. I'm a newbie and I
know better than to do something that stupid. I LOVE MY dogs way too much to
put them thru anything like that. Not to mention the unresponsiblility of this
action and reprecussions all aound for them and everyone else!!!
Grace Eaton
Cynthia Gialluca <cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What really bothers me is this.... it seems like every year (or at least
every year that I have been around anyway) someone or a group of someones
trash a hotel room to the point that the hotel says "never again". The
first one I recall hearing about was in Scottsdale Arizona. People hear
about it, want to rain down the wrath of God, make the names public, flog
the offender with a "leash O nine tails" ect, ect. but in the end nothing
ever seems to happen to whomever it is that does not take care of their
rooms.

This needs to change. If things like this continue to happen we will be
having our National in someones backyard (literally) and everyone will be
staying at the hosts house, or we will have it at some KOA and only those
with RV's or those willing to pitch a tent and camp out will be able to
attend. Are we really finding out who these people are and it is just not
being made public? Are these people really being handed sanctions for their
actions? I certainly hope so. Just a few bad apples can give us all a bad
name, and those who trash rooms are certainly giving us ALL a bad name.
Something definately needs to be done.

Cindy Gialluca
Cyneca German Shepherds