[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: from an outsider

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, dc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:44:36 -0800

that may be an assumption because this is not a NEW issue.. these situations
are heard about after every national, every show, everywhere.. we all know
it happens, we are hear about it, we all witness it in some form or another
and we are ALL responsible...How many people out there have done anything
about it at the time?? No one can tell me they have not witnessed an
exhibitor exercising their dog and then walk away without doing the usual
"pick up". I used to go around at our Kitchener show (back behind the
Holiday Inn ) and clean up the grassed area where many, many exhibitors
acted like pigs - I saw a few others doing the same clean up on occasion.

another observation - it's the "prima donnas" of the dog world that are
generally guilty of "trashing" the rooms by letting their dogs run loose in
there.. My experience is that they feel they are just "too important" to
follow anyone's rules- as someone said earlier, they act like everything and
everyone else is beneath them and their consideration.
Again, just my observations.
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com