[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: feeding question

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:18:42 -0600

Hi, oh the old - spice is the variety of life bit vs the it's not broke
don't
fix it one ---      I found that each animal/human thrives better on what
they basically need due to so many circumstances at any given time.
Chewing and chomping is important, especially for the younger ones.
So, dry for chomping --    Then, to avoid some stomach problems, a
soft easily digested fare may be better.  I found the "content" plays a
lot more into the needs for whatever that character may be doing or
not!   I also found timing and quantity vital in all cases.  Too much is
sometimes bad if there is going to be a lot of activities.  Too little can
cause so many problems but, not quite as many as too much.  Of course,
what wets it also has an interesting outcome for appetite etc. CHICKEN
BROTH is one of the best appetite enhancers and is more nutritious than
plain water.          ENJOY                       Norma no L