[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: feeding dogs

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:43:58 -0700

YES I have noticed ! I just came in from bailing buckets of standing water
out of my back yard fountain, flower pots and anywhere and everywhere that I
noticed standing or excess water. By excess I mean it isn't going to seep
into the ground any time soon. We normally do not have many if any
mosquito's .....and I don't want any !!!
We are expecting spring like weather and no rain in N. California for the
next week or so.
Diablo Valley GSD specialty should have idea weather for those shows this
weekend. I am keeping my finger's crossed for good measure ! ;-0
My little Pembroke loved following me around out there and every once in a
while conned me into tossing something for her to chase and bring back.
My back is hurting big time about now...I am not sure exactly how many
months I am post spinal surgery ?? Maybe not enough to be doing what I did
today !!
Beryl...... who bends further with a  PWC than a  GSD
Arelee
Davis, CA