[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [doglegislation] Ruh-Roh? PA propsed state law

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:10:32 -0500

Hi,  well there really are times that evolution is real.  We, as in man, have,
as I said,
developed specific breeds.  The Basenji, today, is one we developed and is
really a
breed as such in a distinctive manner.  Ah, a critter that has been called, the
barkless
dog of Africa.  Another odd word description as well because they may not bark
like the woof woof or what ever other dogs do, but they are far from silent as
the
word barkless would indicate.  They have a chortling (sp.) sound and sort of an
odd howling too that they'll do.    Trivia for the day.    Hope I'm right as
it's what
I'd learned so many moons ago it may be a bit different today.  It's evident
that
some breeds are, different today than long ago.      Norma no L