[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [doglegislation] Ruh-Roh? PA propsed state law

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:25:19 -0700 (PDT)

All dogs are designed by humans at this point.  The very first dogs were wolves
that started to change appearance from not breeding with other stronger wolves,
and from hanging around us too much.

  Corso's are dogs that need a very strong owner.  Most don't get the kind of
people they really need.  Without even stronger leadership than it takes to
have GSD's, they do become dangerous.  One killed its owner when she was trying
to bath him.  He corrected her for some slight and she ended up dead.  She was
not leader enough or the dog would not have corrected her.

  I can live without ownin one of these.  I think they are as dangerous as many
other breeds can become.  But they are larger than our dogs and more powerful.
Not a toy for the un enlightented.
  sheila
Ginger Cleary <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Gee.. there are a lot of people that say the same about GSDs.... my
stepmother was one of them. She thought the only good GSD was a dead one.

Cane Corsos are a complete man made breed, much like the Dobe is. Corsos
were bred to be hunting dogs. They were specifically bred to be good with
other dogs as they hunt in packs. They were also bred to be very people
oriented.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com
"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves." --Edward R. Murrow
GA Director RDOE
Member GSDCA
please help rescue... http://lasthopesafehaven.com/