[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: changing food

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:06:17 -0400

I do admit the storage can be an issue! I posted on free cycle and got a
great freezer for free so that helped out ALOT or I would not be able to do
the raw. Also it can be a little tough with certin dogs to switch them. Some
take to it like they have always done it and others look at you like "thats
not food" Its kind of funny to see the confusing looks. I had to play hard
ball with one of my guys, he held out for a couple of days but now LOVES it.
He also would refuse to eat kibble for days so him holding out for a couple
of days didn't scare me any lol! He hasn't missed a meal since he adjusted
though. Its not for everyone, not every person does the same things for
their dogs. Thats what makes the world go round, embrase the differences. I
just wanted to share our success with what we are doing.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html