[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hospital regulations

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx, pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:10:05 -0800

the rules aren't the same everywhere, so no need to disagree.. example; in our
little local hospital a couple of years ago an enraged ex-husband came to the
hospital, onto the nursing unit, into the room his wife and mother in law and 3
other patients were and shot them to death (not the 3 patients, the wife and
mother) - regardless of the restraining order - it happened too fast for the
cops to even be notified..
You can bet that you will not find out who is in our hospital nor where someone
might be..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
NEW LITTER DUE JUNE 29/07!!!
http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm