[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ......but it's all in the game

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:20:08 -0400

well i think the encouragement was all the way around, support the club,
build the entries and maybe get a taste for showing...........either way
whatever the encouragement was, It Worked!  I was hook, line and
sinker......

I remember seeing a young girl who showed at the last National, she really
didn't have a show dog, but she was having a great time and she never
stopped smiling in the ring..........she was a breath of freah air, and my
hopes were that she would get the bug for showing and strive for better and
better...............and above all,,,,never lose that pretty, very happy
smile!

No i don't promote showing poor quality animals and pushing them to
finish,,,,,,but on the same token, if people are having a good time with
their dogs and supporting clubs and entries......i don't see the harm.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com