[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ballots?

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:29:57 -0700

All the candidates will no doubt be sending out emails to the membership.

And there will be other items on the ballot, next year’s national judges, etc.

Are there any by-law changes on the ballot?

We’ll have to wait and see and vote our choices all the way through the ballot
<G>

Stormy

On Aug 26, 2015, at 6:15 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The National will be here soon, are the ballots in the mail... Last year I
threw my ballot in the trash! I threatened to do it again, but Joan Fox said
if I did she'd put a curse on my show career! Too late, some one beat her to
it!..... Four folks responded so I will only cast my ballot for FOUR (4)
people! Guess you know where my "X" marks will be! Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Stormy V. Hope