[ SHOWGSD-L ] ballots

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

        The instructions for mailing our ballots indicate that we put both
ballots        in the "secret" envelope, but it says nothing about the vote on
the        amendments. Are we to put the amendment vote in the same envelope,
     or will that void all votes as it is not according to the instructions ?
     hmmmmm
        Carolyn