[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ballot

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: proudk911@xxxxxxxxx, kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 22:03:02 -0400 (EDT)

Several years ago Illeana and Pablo spent a lot of time and effort creating a
forum for GSDCA members only.   Several members joined and NOBODY
talked....there were maybe 6-10 messages on it.  I don't think a members only
forum is the answer.  Most of us just go with what we are used to.
Its not as though any discussions about the club will impede national security.
 And if it scares some away, they were not intended to be there.
But all suggestions are good

Molly
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, life member CKC
bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx