[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [amergsd] bedding

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx>, <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <CDRHVN@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 05:57:04 -0800

I have three  chunks of carpet that fit the whelping box so I can change
the carpet when ever needed and I don't put it in until the pups are about 3
days old, up to that point I use the flat paper roll ends  in full sheets so
pups won't get lost under it.
 and change it often when ever needed.
Emilie