[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You never know

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:02:57 -0800 (PST)

I just went to see what the price they charge is and once a week was $60.00.
Don't anyone tell me 12 year old this as I get away paying him $5.00 a week for
that chore LOL.
  Luanne

  My husband sent me an article from the Wall Street Journal.about this
 business this week.  It is BIG business these days. sheila
Norma Ramey <gsdramey@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Ladies & Gentlemen of the
 wonderful world of DOGS!!
A stick 'em ad is on the front of my newspaper each day.
The one there today was something I'd never never think
people would be paid to do and it's got to be national!
I'll quote a bit of it here --- "Got poop? We Scoop!
Pet Butler America's Pet Waste Cleanup Service
Leave the disgusting job to us!"
There's an 800 # and a little circle with these words in it
42 million piles scooped since 1988
Oh, a web too -- petbutler.com I had no idea & think I'll
apply for a job!
Talk about experience a resume to die for. I've never
weighed or counted the PILES I've SCOOPED!
Oh, so you don't become upset with me I'll even share
the 800 # with you 1-800-PET-BUTLER
( 738-2885 ) Norma no L