[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You each get to pick

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:59:39 -0700

On Wed, 7/30/14, Evan wrote:

 In a message dated 7/30/2014 9:33:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight
 Time,  Evan writes: to with reply...

 I wrote:
 Max was  the founder of the GSD Breed we are just
 his  servants.

(Evan Replies: )
with again the one liner I wrote with missing
all the rest of my message... but will not include the rest
no point Evan as you did not address it.  So you decided to go
off topic of the subject of the GSD but did mention the GSDCA Breed
Standard in passing.

Evan Wrote:

And George Washington was the founder of America, but we
 don't go along
 with a lot of his ideas. One of which is we no longer have
 servants. It went
 out  with the civil war, it was in all the papers.

  If I met George, I probably would not agree with him about
 his slaves, and
 if I met Max, I would not agree with him about his politics
 and view of the
 role  of Germany at that time.  Max and I might
 agree with his position on
 Hitler, however. I heard they did not get along.

***** What in the world does George have to do with the GSD Breed
as he was not the founder or a breeder?  George had NOTHING!!!!!
to do with dogs or what happened to them.

Hitler did not get along with Max as he removed Max of his
power.  Hitler did own GSDs but not the own ones Max approved
of.  They were not of rich color as Blondie was from a line of faded
GSD genes.

*********

Evan Writes:

As to the proposed standard change, there is something for
 everyone to  dislike in there. I can't imagine it passing, but it will be
 interesting.   I  know the last proposed changes by the board were passed just
 because the board  proposed it. This could be the same.

**** However, you are now overlooking all the new members that arrived for the
vote.
If the dedicated GSDCA members are still here Ed is right in it will not have a
chance
in passing.  The GSD is the most issue here not whether a person feels they are
right
and I do believe it has been proven that like movies popularity is not a good
thing.
So if we lower our GSD Breed Standards we allow ALL PUPPY MILL breeders to
surface for profit of selling whatever and calling them a GSD.

Theresa

http://showgsd.org/mail.html