[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I'm going to tell you a secret

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:07:03 -0700

I'm a stickler for facts also, and the 2/3rd vote I knew about, I did not know
that Jimmy Moses was the one suggesting to put the white issue with it.
Let's just hope that there will be no apathy when the ballots arrive and people
WILL vote.
Thanks for clarifying the facts.  :)

 Chris
Chris S. Kimerer