[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You each get to pick

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 09:29:29 -0700

Evan, Max was the founder of the GSD Breed we are just his servants.  :-)

Germany has a Warden if order to be approved for Breeding their
GSDs need to prove their worth.  AKC Registers anything with AKC
Registered parents never mind who they really were as DNA is
not necessary to prove it.  We set our Standards to what is chosen by the
Board of Directors to be voted on by the members.  So, when a change is needed
those
that want it get together and get friends, family members to join GSDCA to
vote on what they want.  Once the vote is decided these members disappear
not to be heard of again until they are needed again.  I just hope the truly
dedicated
GSD Breeders are still GSDCA Members to make the difference. The disgust of
what is going on
in the GSDCA did not drive them away not to become members again for this vote
of NO!!!!!!

We chose our Voting System years ago so it is the American way so good or bad
we need to VOTE!!!!!

AGAINST THE GSDCA BREED STANDARD CHANGE!!!!!!!  VOTE NO!!!!!!

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 7/30/14, Evan wrote:

Von Stephanitz was not satisfied with what he saw being shown, so he
decided to change it, developed a new breed, and determined what the Standard
would be.  He decided what was good, what was bad, and what he, (and
evidently only he), would determine for the future. It was not a committee
decision, but one man.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html