[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who's on First?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:33:21 EDT

Jamie, cheer up <VBG>.  The dogs don't care what they are called  just as
long as they aren't called late for their dinner lol!

OTOH whatever folks do to enjoy their dogs and the companionship of their
dogs is all very positive.  I'm not for dragging dogs around who don't
enjoy being out and in the spotlight, but fortunately I haven't met too many
who
 aren't up for a ride to an outing. I have a six month old now who screams
like  her whiskers are being pulled out when another dog is being groomed
and she  isn't, or another dog gets to go in the van and she stays home...this
one is  going to be a HOOT!

I'm not going to hit EVERY SHOW WEEKEND w/ a Special (the retirement
account beckons!!!!) but it will be nice to "spot special" a finished CH and
I'l
l enjoy seeing those dogs out and about whose owners never would have put
the  $$$$ into a top 5 or 10 dog, but whose dog is deserving.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 6/2/2010 10:22:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 5/31/2010 6:34:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> ...love that routine, it's a  classic....sort of reminds me of all the
> different info on this Grand  Champion thing...
LOL....yes, me too...
It's just getting  too confusing and ridiculous, IMO.  Now people will
be puffed all out  of shape if their dogs don't get GCh. pts.  Do we really
NEED more  initials before and after the dogs' names?  Especially now that
every  kennel name in the country can be on one dog? 3x SEL. EXC. GR.CH. MY

KENNEL IS BETTER THAN YOUR KENNEL MAX V. BOWSERMASTER, ROM, CGC, TC, PT,
HT, AJX,
etc., ad nauseum.....or will this exalted Grand Champion title  trump the
Select Excellent and have to be listed first??
Maybe I'm just being  crabby.....
Jamie

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org