[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who's on First?

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:02:29 -0400

Joy Schultz confirms all signatures and has notified those running to submit
bio's. I am sure Zoe can contact Joy to find out who was petitioned in.

The Nominating Committee submitted the following names for The BOD:

Mary Gattone
Ken Tank
Lew Bunch
Gail Stiefferman

A gentleman by the name of Mike Andrel decided to also run. Not sure if he met
the deadline.

Does anyone know who was petitioned to judge? I know Gary Szymczak and Helem
Gleason obtained the required 50 signatures. I also heard Bob Slay, Lamar
Frederick, and Donna Conod had petitions out there.

Sent from my iPad

Linda Bankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

On Aug 14, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Patience, Grasshopper. The official day for all petitions to be in is
tomorrow, the 15th. When whoever checks them then (the signatures have to be
checked against the Roster), releases them? I don’t know that answer.

But the official names nominated by the Nominating Committee has been out
since the July Review issue.

Storm

On Aug 14, 2015, at 9:27 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Not that it matters( sarcasm) but has the official list of candidates for
the Board been listed anywhere, can this list be listed here? Went back to
work yesterday as a substitute teacher at my former school.....still
recovering. lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Stormy V. Hope