[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who's on First?

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:59:19 -0700

Patience, Grasshopper. The official day for all petitions to be in is
tomorrow, the 15th. When whoever checks them then (the signatures have to be
checked against the Roster), releases them? I don’t know that answer.

But the official names nominated by the Nominating Committee has been out since
the July Review issue.

Storm

On Aug 14, 2015, at 9:27 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Not that it matters( sarcasm) but has the official list of candidates for the
Board been listed anywhere, can this list be listed here? Went back to work
yesterday as a substitute teacher at my former school.....still recovering.
lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Stormy V. Hope