[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What would you do?

  • From: "Miss Hereford" <MissHereford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:09:53 -0600

In response.  The stud dog owner had to know because she was With the owner
the day they, together,  picked up the puppy and it was made clear the puppy
was placed on a Limited Registration.. Deception had to have occured at some
point thereafter if the individual registration certificate was altered.

As far as asking for opinions "after closing the barn door after the horses
got out" I was merely curious as to how the German Shepherd Dog community
would have responded if they were in the same situation. No more, no less.

Personally I feel I did the right thing in filing the complaint, save I
would not have done it,  to protect the integrity of the industry as well as
the viability of the Limited Registration option. And for the record, the
female was not spayed prior to placement due to her age.

Faithfully Yours,
Rin Tin Tin
Miss Daphne Hereford
www.RinTinTin.com