[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Was Head Pieces 2008 US National --now other things.

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathaleen Strong <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:01:49 +0000

I agree Kathy.......although refined heads may not be listed as a
fault, the correctly proportioned head with correct ear set and length
of ear, goes to "TYPE".....it's one of the factors that differentiates the
German Shepherd from the Belgian Shepherd (and other prick-eared breeds).

Kay -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
-bedkar@xxxxx -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com > Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008
08:49:06 -0800> From: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx> To: inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Was Head Pieces 2008 US
National --now other things.> > Love this Kathaleen..But while the head is not
specifically a fault in, and> of itself, if it is part of a dog that lacks
secondary sex characteristics,> it is a fault. Spare me a bitchy male...and
there's a lot of them...ugh.> Kathy> http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com>
Updated: Oct 20, 2008 ~ HOME OF::> CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs> CH.
Victory's Leviathan> CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle> WE SUPPORT DRUG
AND DYE TESTING> > > > On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Kathaleen Strong>
<inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:> > > While I agree that we are losing some in
our headpieces, I'd like to point> > out a couple of things:> >> > 1) Head
faults are not technically faults. The head is described but it> > does not
list an incorrect head as a fault. Esthetically speaking, there> > is>