[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Understanding the GSD Standard

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 18:30:24 +0000 (UTC)

D.D.When you say you looked up the definition, are you referring to Webster
Dictionary or AKC's definition? My first reactive answer would be that
undesirable would be less serious than a fault, so this is a very interesting
point you are making.  After just reading the entire AKC Standard as published
on it's website, I actually only see one reference for undesirable: "An
overshot jaw or a level bite is undesirable" All the other things listed are
either faults, serious faults or disqualifying faults.   So I think I
personally would stick with that undesirable is less than fault. Chris  Chris
S. KimererHillside-Tanbark Kennels     www.tanbarkgsd.com             "where
good bloodlines never die"