[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: UPDATE to Mastitis

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 01:55:40 -0400

Mary writes:  "Tufts is an excellant Vet. college, but I doubt that they see a
lot of bitches with mastitis."

Tufts may not see mastitis on an everyday basis, but I know they are *more than
capable* of treating a bitch with the condition.  I hope that the next update
we get will be a good one.  That the bitch is back home and nursing her babies.

PaulETTE McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam