[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: To get in the seasonal mood...

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:59:09 -0800

I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!     BRING ON  CHRISTMAS!!!
I love Christmas.....I love Thanksgiving....I love Spring, I love Fall
and the  winter....I really love Summers and  the 4th of July and I LOVE
THE NATIONAL............including the National Anthem!!!!!!
I love big dogs, little dogs..... dogs, bitches, sables, blacks, bi colors,
black
and tans,  handlers, breeders, judges, friends, mountains, oceans,deserts
and Life.
Didn't Tom T. Hall sing a song like that...............<G>

<G>.........sorry........couldn't help myself..........<G>

Evan......help me....I'm losing track of where we're supposed to be and
I just can't seem to get into a down/  mode since we got back home!
Oh......yeah.............AND I love HOME!!!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com