[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: To get in the seasonal mood...

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 18:52:00 -0800

Yes Norma we have had National's in California.
Two that I recall the most recent one, I don't remember exact the year, (in
the late 80's, early 90's I think) but the location was in Southern
California. and we all rocked and rolled.
Another one years before the day the earth shook was in the San Diego area,
and I heard about how dark it got before the judging was completed and the
ring was lit up with the help of everyone moving their cars closer and
leaving the headlights on. I think Marie Leary was one of the judges, maybe
not maybe she was just entered with her dogs
I am sure Tom and Viv Brown can fill in the details.
I hope the California Chamber of Commerce doesn't pounce on me for
telling.....I am not trying to discourage California travel or tourism !!
LOL
Beryl Eshom...who has lived in California long enough to shake, rattle and
roll several times....so far so good, I am still "kicking"
Arelee
Davis, CA