[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: To get in the seasonal mood...

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:02:52 -0600

Ah, so nice - er shall I say so    wonderful    to see pleasant words here!
Thank you so much Carolyn, for these happy words.  Hey, every single
day I get up with a goal --- "To put a smile on at least one person's face"!
Silly old woman that I am I've been quite successful too.  I'd like to add
to Carolyn's LOVE list and say   I LOVE GSDs  AND I ESPECIALLY
LOVE SOLID BLACK ONES   ---      Ah,  how about BLACK ORCHIDS!!
Yessssss,   I've never been to California and since we've been, sort of
doing a
little chat chat back and forth about National locations  --- If we've had
any
in that state, I just can't seem to recall.     I've attended quite a few
and have
had some truly splendid memories concerning same, no matter the location as
it is the PEOPLE AND THEIR DOGS that count in my book and they're all
GREAT!!  Once again,  TNX my dear lady.   There's only 1 holiday I will
NOT participate in and it's HALLOWEEN as it's really not nice.  If someone
says Happy Fall instead, that's for me ---  Some of the trees do change
their
leaf colors and drop here in this swampland, but oh, how beautiful they are
in
so many other states.  I loved the mountains as I'd travel when a youth --
Ha!
I'm hoping to visit a friend and a Newbie to our group within the next week
or so to get my     fur fix    with her splendid GSDs.   I did a couple
weeks
ago with a friend and it felt so so good to be around them.    Folks, please
know the true joy of their closeness, devotion, SMARTS and all for as long
as you are able to do so.   Oh, how I wish my old bones etc. weren't yucko.
Norma    the very not normal person