[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2009 National Site

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VSabiaB@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:53:31 -0800 (PST)

Terry,
Look more at the site. Besides the main arena there is a covered Pavilion  It
is a sand based outdoor covered arena. One ring in it is 274 X130, one is 72 X
130 and one I do not know the size of.
There are 100 permanent covered bleachers. There is a show office and
announcers booth.
If you want you can park your RV there and use the horse stalls there for
convenience
You can walk out the front of the main arena and be at the Pavilion or out the
side and be at a huge ring (100 X 300) with bleachers for what event we want to
put in it.
Vendors have multiple places to use as we are taking out the bleachers so
around the ring will be open as well as part of the ballroom could be used and
that big walkway between the stalls and the ring is available,
I am remembering from 3 years ago so don't hold my feet to the fire.
Joan

From: J & L Ealy <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VSabiaB@xxxxxxx, "freelist"
<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 2:11 PM

FB, you big wimp!  Stop at Wal-mart and cough up $15.00 for one of those
seats with the back on it that you hook to the bleachers!!  Heck, I'll even

bring you my extra one.  Gotta have those suckers when you are
 watching all
the kids playing in a sporting event 4 or 5 days a week! LOL
Lee Ealy