[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Three majors

  • From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Colleen Donnelly" <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>, <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:11:55 -0500

As usual, Christine, you are right on with your comments.  It always amazes
me that some people feel that all success is because of politics or the
"buddy system."  Success is never the result of hard work, careful planning
and continued education.  No one gives credit to "paying your dues."  These
complainers are not to be feared as you will never see their dogs in serious
competition with any of your dogs.  Much easier to blame the system then to
look inward and recognize they themselves are the problem they are not
successful.

Continued success!!   D.D.