[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: This is gonna get me in Trouble

  • From: Erynbrook1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:32:28 EST

Well, I have to stick up for Sheri. I too emailed something to the list about
this person. But somehow it didn't get thru. I did something wrong and it was
sent back to me. This woman lives in Colorado, (where Sheri and I both live)
and I had never seen her entered in a show.
I went to her web page,  http://adelhaus.homestead.com/About_Us.html where it
says "We believe in the FCI and SV standards" and thought she must have the
wrong list.  It is an easy to do if you confuse AKC showing and Showing AKC
reg. dogs.
Nothing against German Dogs. I have owned, bred and loved some German Dogs.
Been to SV style conformation shows, seminars by German Judges, Sch trials,
ring sport events, etc too.
 Nancie

Colorado,