[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: This is gonna get me in Trouble

  • From: arycrest@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:23:57 +0000

While I agree with those who think some members have had too much leeway in
discussing the German style dog venues, I also have learned to hit the DELETE
button and ignore them when I get tired of reading it.  With that said, I agree
with Evan that we shouldn't pigeonhole people and assume everyone interested in
other venues will cause problems on the list.  I'm a pet owner, own a rainbow
of colors including whites - I believe I joined the list sometime in 1998 and
have learned a wealth of information about my chosen breed - in my opinion,
being a member of the list is like earning a PhD in GSDs.  And here's the
bonus, I'm now interested in showing one of the Hooligans in AKC conformation -
so people can change despite their original interests when joining the list.
--
Gayle
Ringer ~ Honey ~ Kelly ~ Bo-Bo ~

-------------- Original message from ELG440@xxxxxxx: --------------